Studies and Engineering of Development Works
Project preparation, investigation and surveys, feasibility studies, design, appraisal, implementation and supervision, monitoring and evaluation of development works as building, roads, water supply and wastewater, irrigation, telecommunication, power, agriculture, forestry etc.
Socio-economic studies, design for participatory approach in program implementations as water supply, roads, agriculture, small - hydro generation, community forest, education, health, etc.
Management of procurement of services, construction equipment and materials, essential drugs and family planning commodities.
Management of Public/Private Works
Planning, monitoring, evaluation and operational management of public/private works such as water supply and sanitation, irrigation, road and bridges, transport, building, hydropower, hospitals and other health facilities.
Institutional Management Support
Management support to contractors for institutional strengthening and development of construction industry.
Health Care Systems & Public Health Planning
- Needs assessment of the Health Care Delivery System
- Policy, programme planning and implementation
- Sector studies (Family Planning, Maternal, Child and Neonatal Health, Reproductive Health, Environmental Health, Nutrition, Rational Use of Drugs, Communicable and non-communicable diseases including TB, Malaria and HIV/AIDS)
- Health care management
- Human resource development
- Health financing
- Operational research on health care delivery system
The scope for project development includes feasibility studies, market analyses and establishment of business plans for new or facilities to be renovated or upgraded. MEH Consultants is offering services related to assessment of operation and develops plan to improve hospital operation, and financial resources.
Facility Planning & Engineering
- Project Preparation (feasibility studies, demand evaluation, economic evaluation)
- Facility Planning, master-planning, functional planning
- Design and engineering
- Equipment planning
- Information technology planning
As an independent consultant MEH Consultants has extensive expertise in the development of different level of hospital information systems, which includes system development, technical specification, tendering and tender evaluation as well as project management for implementation. Our staff is experienced in business process engineering, customization and change management.